Ah, fall in New York. Arguably the greatest season through which to experience this incredible city. As an ex-Californian, however, I don’t venture willingly into the colder months. Not even a pre-mature release of Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte could warm me up to the idea of saying goodbye to summer.
Alas, New York does it’s best to put lipstick on a pig and make us fall in love with the season before the season it becomes Alaska. Especially in regards to fashion. Here are ten fall trends that will make LA wish they had seasons.
By: Jennifer Callahan
New York’s 10 Best Fall Trends
1. Leather jackets; on or off.
2. Scarves; the pretty, not functional kind.
3. Capes in lieu of coats.
4. Flannels; cinched or layered.
5. Booties; tall, short, flat.
6. Tights under skirts, shorts, short skirts.
7. Leather everything actually.
8. Socks where we can see them.
9. Sweaters into skirts.
10. Black on black on black.
What is your favorite fall trend?