We moved to California with a 2 month old baby! So when it came to decorating – it came down to two things. What is essential and what will look nice in our new California home.
California is know for its warm weather, beautiful ocean coasts, and low key vibe. We wanted our home to reflect those same elements. I was so excited to be able to decorate David’s nursery after living in the back room of Parkers parents apartment in Brooklyn. For months I researched, pinned, and verbally processed with Parker. Below are some pictures and information on what I purchased. Please let me know if there is anything I need!!
I had to include a few pictures of my baby – David Leonidas. He basically lives in onesies.
For his crib I wanted something he could grow with.
Here is his entire crib setup:
- DaVinci Autumn 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- OOH NOO Minimalist Baby Bedding
- DaVinci Deluxe Crib Mattress
- DockATot (separate post coming soon – obsessed with DockATot – available at BabyCubby)
- Lambs + Ivy Stroller blanket (for cuddling – he loves to rub his face on it haha)
- Burts Bees back up sheets
- Lion Stuffed animal (from my mom – his middle name means Lion Heart)
- Adorable boat onesie from Finn and Emma
A diaper caddie was a must have item for me since I love to stay organized – this one is from Ikea. You can also get one here if you want something a bit nicer and still in-expensive. Here is my diaper caddie essentials:
- Honest Co. diapers – they are my favorite and work the best
- Honest Co. wipes
- The Caddie (Obviously)
- All the Burts Bees Baby products!
- Soothies for days
I love his bookshelf so much – it is such a great way to display great books, cute gifts, etc. Also – I LOVE his Ubbi stainless steel diaper pail. We had a diaper genie and I hated it. It would constantly break and you had to push the poopie diaper down. NO THANKS!
- Bookshelf is from Ikea
- My favorite childrens books
- A dimmable light
- Essential Oils diffuser
- Ooh Noo Blocks
- Adorable lamb stuffed animal from Jellycat
- Dumbell Baby Rattle
- Ubbi Diaper pail
- Ubbi Diaper pail bags
- Pearhead date blocks
Lastly were the final room touches:
- Modern Burlap Swaddle as wall decor
- Lorena Canals incredible soft washable rug – which we roll around on all the time!!
- Toy Basket