To be honest – I’m one of those few people that doesn’t care for fall. It’s simply because of how much I love summer.
However, living in NYC – Fall and Winter is unavoidable. So I can either choose to complain for 8 months or just embrace the seasons. I think my favorite thing about fall is the fashion. I do love wearing layers, fun hats, boots, and the colors of fall. As for Winter, nothing beats a warm coffee on a cold day!
As the colder months approach (I can’t believe we’ve already had snow) – it’s important to transition with a few key essentials. One of those being, the LL bean boot.
LL bean is one of those classic brands everyone grew up wearing. I mean, who didn’t own an LL bean monogrammed backpack?! Haha
I’ve lived in Manhattan for the last 9 years and have not owned snow boots – crazy right? In the city we have 1 day of snow, and two weeks of slush – and so my feet were always cold and wet. I tried other snow boots on but they were too heavy and clunky for me.
When I discovered that LL Bean had a bean boot with shearling – I knew I had to get them! Not only can the boots keep your feet so warm, but they are surprisingly lightweight and are easy and comfortable to walk in.
I can actually admit – this is the first winter I am excited for and I can’t wait to get these boots into the snow!
How to transition from Fall to Winter:
- Get ombre + dark lo-lights put into hair
- Wear layers – a button up and sweater is an easy option because both look good on their own
- Wear dark polish – I love using the LED gel polish from Red Carpet Manicure
- Keep a scarf in your bag – so if it gets colder, you can easily get warmer
- Carry around a warm drink – it’s amazing how warm coffee can keep you on your walk to the subway
- Wear boots – I like wearing the LL bean boot because it’s not a clunky snow boot but looks cute with a normal outfit
Get the look:
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*