Low Carb Spinach Feta Egg Wrap
I love the spinach feta wrap at starbucks but it has a ton of carbs! So we modified it!
- 2 low carb wraps
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of feta
- 1/2 cup of thinly sliced spinach
- 3 eggs
- 1 diced roma tomato
- 2 basil leaves thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, beat the 3 eggs
- In a buttered frying pan over medium heat, pour in eggs
- cook 1 minute, turn, cook 1 additional minute or until lightly browned.
- Set aside.
- In same fry pan add tomato, spinach, sun dried tomato cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Add feta cheese, stir until melted
- Add salt, pepper, and basil
- Warm tortilla in broiler
- Put the eggs on tortilla top with tomato/spinach mixture. Fold in edges.
- Photo from: http://www.cookincanuck.com/
Adapted from Modern Wonderland
Modern Wonderland http://modernwonderland.com/