How to stay on the Revival Diet…
Diets, meal plans and workouts are hard! That is why the gym is packed January 1st and empty by March. People have big goals, and can’t maintain them.
I have been that person – EVERY YEAR. I have tried meal plans, diets, “healthy living”. It didn’t work. That is why the REVIVAL DIET is for you.
Parker created this so that you can transition into healthy living.
Unhealthy lifestyles + sugary carbs ARE AN ADDICTION. Withdrawal can cause headaches and discomfort. This is why you need to transition into a healthier way of living.
Parker promises if you follow this – not only will you be healthier, you will lose 10-30 lbs.
How to stay on the Revival Diet:
1. Follow the plan. We will do everything in our power to make this easy for you. It is ok if you are a few days behind, just try to stay on the plan. We will try to post the plan the night before so that when you wake-up you have it.
2. Subscribe to modernwonderland.com and sorewinnerstraining.com (Subscription button is on the left column). This will automatically email you ALL of the mean plans. It makes things much more simple for you.
3. MOTIVATION + ACCOUNTABILITY – Having a partner increases your chances of completing this by 50%. Find a friend to do this with! Post your progress, meals, workouts etc and include #RevivalDiet so that we can all encourage you to keep going!!
4. Take your before picture every week….Having these will motivate you. You will also be able to see your progress. The scale is not always 100% accurate.
5. Check Revival Diet Pinterest for more motivation and tips: