UPDATED Revival Chicken : Low Carb
My Husband and I created Revival Chicken
This is part of the Revival Diet created by my husband Parker.
The entire prep + cook time for this meal is about 30-40 mins.
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- olive oil
- Slice chicken breasts into long strips, and poke through on both sides with a fork.
- Mix almond flour, lemon pepper seasoning, salt and pepper on a plate.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in egg and then coat with almond spice mixture
- Heat a pan and put olive oil on bottom of pan.
- Try to fit as many pieces of chicken on the pan.
- Keep turning the pieces of chicken over. Should take about 5-10 minutes per piece. Cut in the middle to ensure that it is cooked.
- Serve with kale salad!